Women are holding a lot right now. More than ever, we are juggling careers, childcare, household maintenance and schooling our children. Shelter-in-place has brought to light and magnified something that’s been around for a long time — women are the default holders of the majority of the ‘invisible work’.
The ‘invisible work’ of tending to the family, of organizing appointments, of managing social connections, of tending to the home, of maintaining the emotional equilibrium in partnership & family, of knowing where everything is & who is meant to be where, when… They are the household maintainers, childcare providers, nurturers, and mental and emotional caregivers. All that default, invisible work is catching up to us.
Many women are more alone than ever, and simultaneously feel as though they have no time to themselves.
And women are tired.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
While many of us may not have control over our life circumstances, there really are some very simple practices to shift these dynamics. And connecting with other women is key
Join me for this 90-minute class and you will:
- Learn how to be nourished when you are the nourisher.
- Experience simple & accessible practices of self connection that will nourish you during these times.
- Understand the importance of relationships between women and how they truly sustain us through the years.
- Learn how habitually reaching out for men or your inmate partner for emotional support might be keeping you chronically undernourished — and how to shift this pattern!
- Get specific tools you can implement in your life right now.
- Have the tools to know how to connect with yourself in any moment — even when you’re surrounded by people who constantly need things from you
- Learn how to receive self-nourishment when it seems like you have no space to be alone.
- Bust the myths that:
- connection & nurturing ‘take too much time’
- there’s ‘no time’ for self-care
- there’s ‘no one who can, wants to, or is capable of caring for me’
- I have to do it all
- Learn how to self-nurture in a way that’s not another thing to do, and how to find nourishment in uncommon places.
Request instant access to this class:
About Kendra Cunov
Founder of The Collective: A Global Web of Women Devoted to Embodied Wholeness, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and practicing authentic relating, embodiment practices and deep intimacy work for over fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication and full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World and Fierce Grace, as well as The Embodied Relationship Training Salon (with John Wineland), and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relational work on the planet.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women and couples, who know that embodied presence, truth, connection and integrity are our truest access points to success – in business and in love.