You’ve no doubt already received a billion emails about how to be, do & feel better this year. While the turning of the New Year is always a great time to purposefully reflect, most people tend to only look forward at the change they want to create.
The truth is, if we truly want to create a different experience —whether it’s around sex, love, food, or money — we have to take the time to truly complete what has been. If you want your relationships to look different, it’s not just about looking forward to how you think you want things to be, but to do the work and consciously complete all of what has been.
This is why I am offering this free class on the importance of taking time for a real Relational Reset.
Get instant access to this class:
Join me for this free class and you will:
- Understand the difference between mental understanding and visceral knowing — and why this is essential for navigating dating, sex and relationships.
- Discover the nuance of what truly nourishes you in relationships.
- Understand why you are constantly attracting the wrong partner — and what to do about it.
- Learn how to discern the difference between gourmet intimacy and junk intimacy — and how to walk away from the junk!
- Discover the power of a relationship palette cleanser in order to create your next relationship from a clean slate.
- Learn why (your) bad habits aren’t necessarily bad — and how the concept of Right Relationship can create enormous shifts.
- Understand why an accidental relationship cleanse is different from a purposeful one.
- Connect with the difference between Willpower & Devotion
Looking for a quick fix when it comes to love, dating, sex & relationships ultimately robs us of the richness that is available when we truly take the time to detox. The No-Man Diet is three months long for a reason. Believe me — it is well-worth it.
About Kendra Cunov
Founder of The Collective: A Global Web of Women Devoted to Embodied Wholeness, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and practicing authentic relating, embodiment practices and deep intimacy work for over fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication and full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World and Fierce Grace, as well as The Embodied Relationship Training Salon (with John Wineland), and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relational work on the planet.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women and couples, who know that embodied presence, truth, connection and integrity are our truest access points to success – in business and in love.