I’ve been leading end of the year Completion & Creation processes within my paid programs for nearly 10 years. Last year, I offered a two-part series publicly, and it was so good that I am offering this process (free) again this year!
I started leading these processes because I saw so much chatter in the public sphere right around the end of the year about ‘new year; new you!’ & ‘set your intentions for the new year!’ etc… Two big things I found missing from these conversations:
(1) Real space for completion before looking to what’s next, and (2) time….time to actually allow what has been to settle & allow what wants to come next to arise — not from a place of fear or rushing to fill the void, but with true patience & trust that there IS something that will arise.
These calls are open to all — all sexes, genders, and sexual orientations; all people from all walks of life.
While each of these calls will stand on its own, I strongly encourage you to either attend both live (best!), or to take yourself through the Completion & Celebration recording before the Creation call.
Completion & Celebration
Recorded live on Friday, December 29, 2023 — replay now available
Most of us spend all our time looking forward: What’s next? What do I still need to do? What do I want to create next? How can I improve in the future?
What gets lost is truly coming to completion with what has been: Where have we been? What have we done? What is there to celebrate? What is there to grieve & let go of? What have we already accomplished?
In this 2-hour class Kendra will guide you through practices for fully completing 2023.
Creating from Devotion
Recorded live on Friday, January 5, 2024 — replay now available
Through fully completing what has been, we create space for what we most deeply desire to arise.
In that space, it’s easy for surface desires to take over, and to get caught up in what the over-culture seems to be saying we should want.
In this 2-hour class, Kendra will guide you through a deep & embodied process of connecting to your Deeper Devotion, in order to offer you a compass to guide your way through the coming year.
My work is Wholeness, and in the space of Wholeness, all is welcome.
These classes are open to all — all sexes, genders, and sexual orientations; all people from all walks of life.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if:
- You’ve read any of my blogs and have specific questions about how to apply the principles to your life.
- You’ve been part of a program in the past, and have a new inquiry at the place you are at in your life now.
- You’ve been away from the personal growth world for a while, and you’re looking to dip your toes back into the water.
- You want to experience what it’s like to connect & practice with other people on a similar path.
- You’ve been wanting an easy way to meet me directly and get a sense for what and how I coach and teach.
Register for Completion & Creation
A guided two-part class series on completing 2023 and setting your intentions for 2024.
About Kendra Cunov
Founder of The Collective: A Global Web of Women Devoted to Embodied Wholeness, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and practicing authentic relating, embodiment practices and deep intimacy work for over fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication and full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World and Fierce Grace, as well as The Embodied Relationship Training Salon (with John Wineland), and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relational work on the planet.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women and couples, who know that embodied presence, truth, connection and integrity are our truest access points to success – in business and in love.