The holy trinity of wholeness for women
The path to healing the world is through women embodying true pleasure, living their purpose, and stepping into their power.
For centuries, women who have deviated from — spoken or unspoken — restrictions around female pleasure, purpose and power have been silenced.
The truth of this lives in our conscious memory, as well as our body-memory — which is passed down through generations.
As a result, there’s a lot of fear wrapped up in these areas for most women.
We don’t feel safe to authentically feel and express our pleasure for fear of the way people will respond to us. We’re unsure of what our purpose is, or afraid of the judgment that might come from others if we fully step into it. We shy away from our power because power has been wielded for centuries in such threatening and destructive ways.
The truth is that pleasure, purpose and power are the three areas of our lives that are most crucial for the full expression of our essence in the world.
The truth is that engaging with pleasure, purpose & power — consciously & through our bodies — is directly responsible for our sense of safety, meaning, fulfillment and joy in life.
The truth is that pleasure, purpose & power are not luxuries to be dabbled in by those with the privilege of enough free time, money & resources.
The truth is, that in order for humans to have any chance of changing the world for the better, women must become fiercely devoted to pleasure, purpose & power — in a living, breathing way.
When these channels are flowing freely, they guide us as whole beings on the earth — creating happier people, healthier families, and better societies for us all.
As a woman…
To embody pleasure, live your purpose, and know your power is a revolutionary act.
Join me for Pleasure. Purpose. Power
a 12-week group coaching program for women that will revolutionize every area of your life
- Discover how pleasure lives in, and moves through, your body — and how to unlock your access to it.
- Uncover and learn how to live your purpose every day — regardless of the circumstances you find yourself in.
- Experience the true power that resides within you — and release blocks you may have to expressing that power.
- Step into your purpose in a way that feels authentic, grounded, and powerful.
- Detangle the knots of cultural norms and narratives around what is and isn’t acceptable when it comes to pleasure, purpose, and power as a woman.
- Learn how embodying pleasure, purpose and power in simple & practical ways allows you to experience a deeper sense of meaning, joy and fulfillment in your day-to-day life.
- Gain a felt-sense of what true pleasure is — distinct from the junk-food options sold to us by advertising and porn.
- Get back in the director’s seat of your life and learn how to move through the world in a powerful way, making confident choices so you never second-guess yourself again.
- Create practices for experiencing pleasure in your day-to-day life — that feel both expansive, as well as safe and accessible.
- Explore embodied power in a way that is truly connected to the betterment of all.
- Experience a space where it is truly welcome to shine as brightly as you do!
“If I could only have one life coach in my back pocket for the rest of my life it would be Kendra!
She has this amazing gift of being both a neutral mirror and the warmest nurturing energy I’ve ever experienced — a magical combo that fosters deep transformation while being trauma sensitive (which was important for me.)
The depth of her wisdom and her SEEING is something I haven’t experienced often in my life – and this allowed me to feel truly met and championed in my range and in my power.” —Nadia Munla
Pleasure is the beating heart of life.
We live in a culture that conflates pleasure with sex, and has led us to believe that both are sinful and cannot be trusted.
This incredibly narrow definition stops us from seeing the truth: That the energy of pleasure is the same energy that creates the cosmos, turns the planets, and from which all life on earth arises. When we turn away from pleasure, we lose touch with our life force. When we lose touch with our life force, we lose connection with the very reason we are here.
In this module you will not only learn & understand, but practice & deeply embody your True Pleasure in guided & safe ways.
Artwork by Tina Maria Elena
Purpose is who we are, while we’re doing whatever we do.
We’ve been taught that purpose is what we do.
We misunderstand purpose to be something we’re exceptionally gifted at or something that has a tangible outcome in the world. As a result, we get stuck trying to figure it out, silently judging ourselves for having no purpose at all.
But the truth is: our purpose is who we are, not what we do. Our purpose is dependent on nothing, and we can devote ourselves to living our purpose, no matter the circumstances.
In this module you will get in touch with the Purpose that wants to live through you, as well as how to bring this Purpose more fully into your life.
Power is the natural by-product of connecting with life force & aligning with our deeper purpose.
There’s a social pressure to be powerful as a modern woman, but only the right amount of powerful.
If we’re too powerful, we’ll be crucified. On top of that, history has repeatedly given us bad role models of power, and as a result, we hold back our potential—to the detriment of our lives and the world around us. But power is not what we’ve been led to think it is. When we practice in the realms of pleasure and purpose, we are organically led into our true power. And True Power benefits all.
In this module you will experience your own Power in a way that benefits all, and that allows you to create more of the world you truly know is possible.
Artwork by Tina Maria Elena
“There are many systems built against us as women, but our lives don’t need to be determined by the internal and external circumstances these systems create.”
— Kendra Cunov
Beyond diving deep into pleasure, purpose and power, here’s what else we’ll cover:
Untangle Cultural Misconceptions
Humans are social creatures, which means we all buy into cultural and sub-cultural narratives that aren’t authentic to us. Our community, family & place-based cultures have penetrated our psyche with many misconceptions about pleasure, purpose and power, that aren’t true for us as individuals, and this misalignment causes us confusion and distress. In this program we will step outside this matrix in order to create more choice in our lives.
Learn to Hold Paradox
There’s an inner revolt that happens when life asks us to hold multiple and seemingly-opposing ideas and experiences at the same time. This thread flows through much of the unhappiness and discontentment I see in the women I work with. The capacity to hold our personal paradoxes and the paradoxes of life creates soul-freedom.
Develop Range & Authenticity
What does it mean to be authentic and how do we even begin expressing our authentic selves in the world? Learn how the narratives you’ve adopted about yourself are not always true. We have so much more choice and power when we open ourselves up, not just to who and what we think we are—but also to who and what we think we aren’t.
Many women struggle with trust—whether it’s within themselves, their relationships, towards one another, or out in the world. It’s a huge area with many nuances, but all trust begins with self-trust. Through developing deep, deep, deep self-trust we will build our capacity to trust — which is fundamental to opening up the channels of pleasure, purpose and power in our bodies and in our lives.
Uncover Deep Bodily Truths
Knowing our deepest truth is often very simple, but also incredibly tricky. Most of the time we already know what’s true for us. The problem is, we put buffers between ourselves and our direct experience of our truth. Explore all the reasons why we do this, and learn how to access your deepest truths at any moment.
Connect to Source
Alan Watts said “You didn’t come into this world. You came out of it, like a wave from the ocean. You are not a stranger here.” When we remember that we are of this world, and truly not a stranger to it, we tap into an infinite energetic resource & become connected to boundless creativity. Learning to tap into this source is essential for developing trust and opening up the channels of pleasure, purpose and power in our lives. Learn how to touch, honor, and connect with the ever-present and eternal source within you to create a more powerful, meaningful, fulfilling life.
This program is for you if…
- You want to free yourself from the chronic negative thoughts in your life in your workplace, relationship, or family.
- You think (or are afraid that) pleasure, purpose and power are things that are either given to you, or not given to you.
- You don’t feel pleasure in your life, or you’re afraid you feel too much pleasure.
- You want to feel fully expressed as a woman and embody your feminine expression, but you’re not quite sure how.
- You’re afraid you can’t be a ‘feminine’ woman — while also living your purpose.
- You don’t know what your purpose is, you fear you might not have one, or you’re afraid to fully step into it because of the judgments of others or the changes it might require you to make in your life.
- You don’t feel empowered — to set boundaries, tap into your truth, and make confident decisions about your life.
- You’re afraid that accessing your ‘power’ means dominating others.
- You don’t know how to feel true pleasure in your body. You think it needs to look or feel a certain way and that it’s only available through intimacy with others.
- Your life feels like it’s missing the vibrancy you deeply desire, and you’re not sure what’s blocking it. You want to feel on fire for life!
- You’re not sure how to actualize your purpose in the world. It feels aligned on a high level, but the vehicle for it in your day-to-day life is lacking.
- You’re afraid that this is ‘as good as it gets’.
- You’re afraid of dying with so much left unactualized, or unexpressed, within you.
This program is 20 years of training, research, study, teaching, and personal practice distilled down to 12 weeks of the essential lessons and practices you need to walk as a whole woman in the modern world.
- 5 Teaching Modules. Get paradigm-shifting insights into five distinct areas of learning, growth and practice that will change your life forever.
- 3 Live Practice Sessions with Kendra. This program is not a spectator event. Engage in live, guided practices to implement these teachings into your daily life.
- 4 Live Coaching Calls with Kendra. Dive deep into how these principles apply to your specific life experience and learn from others during live coaching calls.
- Weekly Guided Inquiry. Stay grounded throughout the 12-weeks with weekly guided inquiry prompts.
- Intention-Setting and Completion Homework. Two of the most powerful (and most often-overlooked) practices for real, lasting transformation are intention-setting and completion processes. We guide you through both in ways that set you up for success and support your full integration of the transformations you experience.
- Time for Integration. Integration is an essential component to growth & healing. We have intentionally included time for integration in order to allow you to deepen into your personal process. Take time to breathe and let these new ideas sink into your life.
- Online Community Forum. Immerse yourself inside our online community, with others dedicated to transforming their lives from the inside out by connecting, sharing, and learning from the experiences of others.
- Member Site. A virtual hub that holds all call recordings, teachings, practice videos and resources for easy access anytime.
- Extended Member Access. You will have access to all of the teachings, practices & call recordings for at least a full month past the completion of the program. We know these teachings & practices are deep, and we want you to have plenty of time to dive in fully & engage deeply.
- A Library of Resources, Teaching and Practices. Get access to Kendra’s favorite books, audios and downloads from the resource library, along with her best teachings and practices in both video and blog format. These include practices for self awareness, energetic clarity, embodied expression, as well as teachings from past events, and more!
- Bonus content including tools, practices and teachings created specifically for YOU. Kendra will be with you every step of the journey, responding regularly in the Community Forum & creating content in response to your specific & unique inquiries throughout the process.
When I was a little girl, I had a strong connection to pleasure through the sense of awe I felt for all of Life. I was blessed to grow up surrounded by nature: the sound of birds, the smells of the seasons changing, the beauty of abundant wildflowers in spring, the feel of the wind on my skin — these were my constant companions as a child. Unfortunately, the people where we lived weren’t safe. I saw how other young girl’s innocent displays of sensuality were commodified in inappropriate ways, so I developed a fear of pleasure and sexual expression. My mother also had a classically second wave feminist view of women and power, in that she very much embraced the idea of women being independent. While I value the strength she imparted on me, and see the value in being capable, she also imparted a defiant guardedness that left me defended and alone, not knowing how to ask for or receive support.
In my early 20’s I entered the world of exploratory sexuality and polarity teachings. Much of what I encountered expanded my world, but I also found limitations in the realm of The Feminine being taught by men. In this world I discovered I could let go and be adored, but I was also criticized for my strong opinions and clear sense of self as ‘unfeminine’.
I craved attention, and was afraid of attention; I knew I had big things to offer the world, and felt scared that others might judge me for my grand ambitions; I loved the quiet, simple life AND the wild all-night underground dance scene in San Francisco. I wanted all of it, but I thought I had to choose.
For years I felt caught in a tug-of-war, trying to determine: Was I ‘masculine’ or ‘feminine’? Was I too purpose-driven, or not enough? Where did my true power lie?
What I discovered through seeking and learning, through trial and error, through falling in love and having my heart broken, and ultimately through becoming a mother, the dissolution of my marriage, and losing everything I always thought I wanted — was that Pleasure, Purpose, and Power are within me, can never be taken from me, and are parts of me that are dependent on no external permission.
This is what I want to offer you: True Freedom.
“Everything Kendra teaches is gold. This program will blow your mind in the best possible way.” —Jamie Jenson
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this only for cis-gender, straight women?
Absolutely not. Pleasure. Purpose. Power is a space for all womxn-identified humans including transgender. I acknowledge that working with transgender women is not my area of expertise & I still have a lot of learning to do. I am committed to that learning & to continuing to make Pleasure.Purpose.Power a safe space for all womxn.
I have worked with many gay, bi & queer women in the areas of pleasure, purpose & power over the past 20 years. These teachings & practices are for all of us!
When are the live calls?
The live call schedule will be announced as we get closer to Spring 2023.
We typically alternate between morning (e.g. 9 or 10am) and afternoon (e.g. 2 or 3pm) Pacific Time to make attending live possible for different time zones.
What if I can’t make the calls?
Can I join if I can’t make the live calls?
We highly encourage you to set aside time to join both the live practice sessions & the live coaching calls, but you can certainly participate, and gain enormous value watching the replays & engaging the practices on your own.
I’m gay/straight/bi/queer/trans — is Pleasure.Purpose.Power right for me?
I have worked with many gay, bi & queer women in the areas of pleasure, purpose & power over the past 20 years.
The teachings & practices in this program are applicable to all sexual orientations.
How many hours/week do I need to set aside to participate in Pleasure. Purpose. Power?
We strongly encourage you to block off the call times on your calendar now.
Additional time you set aside is a personal choice, but we recommend another 1-2 hours/week in order to listen to the teaching classes & create time for your own personal practice time.
How long will I have access to the course material and call recordings?
We want to make sure you have plenty of time to watch, listen & return to these teachings & practices over time. You will have at least a full month past the completion date of the program with full access to the Member Site & all the teachings, practices, and resources within it.
I’m happily married/partnered. Is this program still for me?
One of the biggest challenges I have seen in the women I work with is not creating time for pleasure, personal practices, or to follow their true passions once they are in relationship. Your relationship(s) will suffer if you do not engage in this work, and your relationship(s) will thrive if you do!
Is Pleasure.Purpose.Power only for young(er) women, old(er) women, mothers, single women, etc...?
Pleasure.Purpose.Power is for all women. All ages. All walks of life.
We have had women in their 20’s & in their 70’s. Gay, straight & bi women. Women from all over the USA, as well as women from Europe, South America & Australia. There are many mothers engaged in this work, as well as many single women, and women who have no desire to become mothers.
What if I don’t know anything about ‘embodiment’ — can I still participate in this program?
That’s great! Kendra will offer you everything you need to take these practices on, one step at a time.
Is this only for female-born women?
Absolutely not. Pleasure.Purpose.Power and The Collective is a space for all womxn-identified humans including transgender. I acknowledge that working with transgender women is not my area of expertise & I still have a lot of learning to do. I am committed to that learning & to continuing to make Pleasure.Purpose.Power a safe space for all womxn.
About Kendra Cunov
Founder of The Collective: A Global Web of Women Devoted to Embodied Wholeness, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and practicing authentic relating, embodiment practices and deep intimacy work for over fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication and full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World and Fierce Grace, as well as The Embodied Relationship Training Salon (with John Wineland), and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relational work on the planet.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women and couples, who know that embodied presence, truth, connection and integrity are our truest access points to success – in business and in love.