How To Be Nurtured When You Are The Nurturer
From Exhausted & Overwhelmed to Nourished & Rested
Free Class for Women on Tuesday, September 15 at 10am Pacific
Thank you for registering for “How To Be Nurtured When You Are The Nurturer” class with Kendra Cunov!
While many of us may not have control over our life circumstances, there really are some very simple practices to shift these dynamics. And connecting with other women is key. We look forward to seeing you there live!
In order to get the most out of this class, we recommend you set yourself up in a quiet place, where you won’t be interrupted for the full 90 minutes.
While we recognize this may not be possible for all of you (and you are 100% welcome even so!), Kendra is an experiential teacher, and we hope you will be able to join in some of the live practices during this class.
You will want to be comfortable, have a notebook & pen, and set your phone to silent.
Join me for this 90-minute class and you will:
- Learn how to be nourished when you are the nourisher.
- Experience simple & accessible practices of self connection that will nourish you during these times.
- Understand the importance of relationships between women and how they truly sustain us through the years.
- Learn how habitually reaching out for men or your inmate partner for emotional support might be keeping you chronically undernourished — and how to shift this pattern!
- Get specific tools you can implement in your life right now.
- Have the tools to know how to connect with yourself in any moment — even when you’re surrounded by people who constantly need things from you
- Learn how to receive self-nourishment when it seems like you have no space to be alone.
- Bust the myths that:
- connection & nurturing ‘take too much time’
- there’s ‘no time’ for self-care
- there’s ‘no one who can, wants to, or is capable of caring for me’
- I have to do it all
- Learn how to self-nurture in a way that’s not another thing to do, and how to find nourishment in uncommon places.
Tuesday, September 15th from 10-11:30am PT
Meeting ID: 977 5720 9521
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adWBY4wcl9
You will receive the recording within 48 hours after the call completes.
About Kendra Cunov
Founder of The Collective: A Global Web of Women Devoted to Embodied Wholeness, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and practicing authentic relating, embodiment practices and deep intimacy work for over fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication and full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World and Fierce Grace, as well as The Embodied Relationship Training Salon (with John Wineland), and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relational work on the planet.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women and couples, who know that embodied presence, truth, connection and integrity are our truest access points to success – in business and in love.